Gewurztraminer 2016 Vallée Noble - Bio
Gewurztraminer 2016 Vallée Noble
The vine :
Situated in the Valley of Soultzmatt on limestone soil.
- Area of production : Vallée Noble
- Average age of vines : 40 years
The wine :
- The winemaking : Slow fermentation and maturation on fine lees
- Harvest : By hand in 20-kg-boxes
- Date of harvest : October 24th 2016
- Yield : 38 hl/ha
- Residual sugar :25 grams/litre
- Alcohol : 12 %/volume
- Aging potential : until 2021
Organic wine certified by FR-BIO 01.
17 other products in the same category:
Slightly sweet, gourmand, balanced by fine bitters.
Slightly sweet, fruity, mineral. Long ageing potential. - AOC Alsace Grand Cru Vorbourg
Discovery box : 3 iconic wines from our terroirs
Organic Wine, by FR-BIO 01. AOC Alsace.
Dry, delicate, floral
Dry, yellow fruits armoas, sapid
Dry, refreshing, mineral
Dry, rich, elegant and mineral. Long-ageing potential - AOC Alsace Grand Cru Zinnkoepflé
Slightly sweet, fruity, wide. - AOC Alsace Grand Cru Vorbourg
Dry, wide and mineral. Long-ageing potential - AOC Alsace Grand Cru Vorbourg
Floral and mineral
Dry and mineral
Sweet, fruity, and long-ageing wine
Dry, elegant and mineral