Discovery box : 3 iconic wines from our terroirs
Sylvaner 2018 Steinstuck - Bio
Dry, refreshing, mineral
Sylvaner 2018 Steinstuck
The vine :
The Steinstuck is a nice place above the village of Westhalten. It gives fine, fresh and elegant wines, with stony notes. The soil is made of sandstone from the Muschelkalk era, with a lot of stones. The name "Steinstuck" means "land with stones" in alsacian language.
- Production area : Steinstuck
- Average age of vines : 55 years
The wine :
- Vinification : Slow fermentation and maturation on fine lees
- Harvest : By hand in 20-kg-boxes
- Date of harvest : September 10th 2018
- Residual sugar : 1 gram/litre
- Acidity : 7,8 grams /litre
- Alcohol : 12,5 %/volume
- Yield : 57 hl/ha
- Ageing potential : 10 years
Organic and biodynamic wine certified by FR-BIO 01.
AOC Alsace Grand Cru Vorbourg
Wine pairing idea : marinated salmon
14 other products in the same category:
Sweet, fruity, and long-ageing wine
Dry, yellow fruits armoas, sapid
Slightly sweet, gourmand, balanced by fine bitters.
Dry, rich, elegant and mineral. Long-ageing potential
Slightly sweet, fruity, wide.
Floral and mineral
Dry, wide and mineral. Long-ageing potential
Dry and mineral
Slightly sweet, fruity, mineral. Long ageing potential.
Organic Wine, by FR-BIO 01. AOC Alsace.
Dry, elegant and mineral
Dry, delicate, floral